Monday, December 8, 2008

7 Images about AC/DC





Day 355 of 265 by evaxebra



Ride The Lightning by bass nroll



Highway to hell.- by ancama 99(toni)



back in black by andy f2.8



Shoot To Thrill by furiousgeorge81



Hells Bells by Escapista



Come Play by Kelsey rage



XM and Sirrius are now one. That means that those of us who were XM listeners now have the AC/DC channel. Tonight my kids got their first taste of dad being a little different then they thougth. 'What, you like this?' 'Oh yeah, that old man Angus Young can rock!' Eddie Van Halen and Angus Young then Stevie Ray Vaughn. I love them all. Flickr users aparently love them too. Check out these AC/DC inspired images. I left out the concert footage and vintage scans of the band. I was tempted to add an image of Bon Scott's grave marker since that generously included by some of the flickr users. But in the end I tried to stay true to the Flickraid purpose, images that are interesting based on the flickr criteria. I cannot tell you what that is, they have not released the code. It is too much of a competition already to get into explore.

No comments: