Tuesday, December 2, 2008

7 Custom Bikes


Custom Bikes


I wish that I had a bit of the artist in me. The workshop where I could create cool custom bike frames and then lay on a cool beat nick or punk rock paint job. Maybe a suicide girls theme or an increadable classic radio flier inspired paint job. I would love to push the curves and maybe even go with a sleek clean version that is minimalist. Check out these 7 shots from flickr. It seems that there are some cool steel benders out there. If you like the pic, please click on the title and then let the photographer know. I will do a post on Electras (I know I love mine) and Road Bikes soon. Probably on some of the bikes that the pros are riding. And as every bike enthusiast knows, you have to do something on the Campy guys. They are worst then the Apple Fan Boys and the Star Wars Freaks!

No comments: