Wednesday, December 3, 2008

7 Images of a Guitar


Guitar


I love guitars. I have three of them. They are all black. One is an Ovation acoustic with the on board tuner. Then there is the De Armond Les Paul copy electric. It has a great bluesy tone. In fact, Fender bought out De Armond just for their pickups. They ground down all the bodies and then put the pickups in Fender bodies. Lastly there is the Speedster by Traveler. It is a travel electric that has the tuning pegs built into the body. Kind of wierd looking, but it has a great tone. And the TSA morons don't say a thing when I get on the plane. Now if I could just learn to play at least one song....

Cat and Guitar HDR by danielraphaelcooper
Guitar Town by Thomas Hawk (One of my favorite flickr Photographers!) Check out his blog.

I'm not ready by Jordan Kiley

Kendal by Puja

Guitars by Gabisa Motonia


Music and Learning by Wylie Maercklein

Long time no see, my friend by 九九丸 / Yixiong Zhang

No comments: