Monday, December 8, 2008

Time in 7 Images


TIME


The Stream of Time' Series, No2 [The Tunnel] by Stefan Elf

Contemplando la Vida by Luis Montemayor

Keeping An Eye On Time by badboy69

A Good Start to the Week by ericwyllie

The Passage of Time by ToniVC

Time by Rickydavid

walk a timeless warning by PrASanGaM

There never seems to be enough time anymore.  I am starting to think that we just have advanced to the point that we have made it worse.  Simple things seem to interest me more and more.  I am less focused on grand ideas and more focused on just finding the really good stuff out there.  I have started to whittle down the number of blogs and shows that I follow.  I have worked to stream line activities at work.  I have even started deleting games from the iphone.  There seems to be so many choices of things to do, that I have noticed that I need to teach my kids how to prioritize and choose rather then to just get sucked in and along.  These photographers have figured out how to prioritize and focus.  The results show just how well they can see the world around them.  I have noticed that I see better when I can simplify and not be constantly distracted by the pseudo important.  Don't forget to click on the title link and tell the photographers what you think of their work.

No comments: